Car Window Tinting Denver
Looking for car window tinting? Look no further. Superior Auto Image provides the highest quality automotive window tinting for your vehicle. Our company has been serving customers in Denver and surrounding areas since 2010, and is commonly referred to as a “one stop shop” for car cosmetics.
Why Come to Superior Auto Image for your Denver Auto Tinting?
If you live in or near Denver, Superior Auto Image is what you need to get your vehicle windows tinted:
Superior Auto Image is accredited by Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating.
We treat our customers like our family and always focus on your demands.
Our staff is certified and has extensive experience in auto glass tinting.
Free estimates for all types of our services, including window tinting.
Superior Auto Image films are durable and virtually maintenance free.
We provide a lifetime warranty.
We understand and comply with the State of Colorado rules and regulations regarding window tinting.
Rapid response to all inquires. Call us at 303‑669‑1139.
Our employees are always happy to supply you with a detailed information about auto tint and other services provided by our company. If you are interested to learn more about benefits of auto glass tinting, or need to know what regulations the State of Colorado applies to window tint film, you can find this information below.
Auto Window Tinting
If you have not decided yet whether or not you would like to have window film on your car, below are some of the benefits of automotive window tinting:
Window tinting blocks about 78% of the outdoor heat.
- This is important in our hot Colorado climate, especially if you drive your car every day and rely on the air conditioner to provide a more comfortable environment. Window tint film can help you to reduce your car cooling cost.
- Also, think about the hot steering wheel and leather seats when you come back to your parked car in hot summer day! Window tinting can help to reduce this problem.
- In winter window tinting will help you to keep the heat inside, which will decrease the workload of your car heater.
Window film on your car helps to ensure your safety while driving.
- Automotive window tinting reduces harsh glare from the sun or headlights. It also decreases the intensity of light reflection created by the snow, water, or other shiny objects. As we all know, this reflection can be very dangerous of it blinds you while driving.
- Car window tint can help to hold shattered glass together in case of an auto accident, which may be very important for the safety of the driver and passengers.
Auto glass tinting protects your skin and eyes from the UV rays.
- In Colorado we all know about the damaging effect of the sun on our skin and eyes. Permanent vision impairment, wrinkles, skin sagging, appearance of skin brown spots and, most importantly, melanoma – the deadliest form of skin cancer – this is what unprotected exposure to UV rays can do to you. Window tint blocks 99% of UV rays.
Automotive window tinting protects and even enhances your vehicle’s appearance.
- Tinting reduces fading of your vehicle’s interior by reducing the outdoor heat and blocking 99% of the UV rays. It works as a sunscreen for your car, protecting its upholstery from sun damage.
- Car window tinting also enhances your vehicle’s appearance, making it look more stylish.
Window tinting of your vehicle provides privacy and improves security.
- Window tinting has been always associated with the idea of privacy and security. It makes it difficult for a thief to see what is inside of your vehicle and adds additional strength to the car window in case someone decides to break it.
Colorado State Regulations and Window Tinting
How dark can the car window tint be in Colorado?
To determine darkness of tint Visible Light Transmission percentage, or VLT% is used. In Colorado, VLT% is the percentage of visible light allowed in through the combination of film and the window.
For the windshield: non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 4 inches of the windshield.
For the front side windows: tint must allow more than 27% of light in.
For the back side windows: tint must allow more than 27% of light in.
For the rear windows: tint must allow more than 27% of light in.
How reflective can the car window tint be in Colorado?
For the front side windows: no metallic or mirrored appearance.
For the back side windows: no metallic or mirrored appearance.
Other Colorado car window tinting rules and regulations.
Restricted colors. The tint color(s) of red/amber are not legal by the state of Colorado law.
Side mirrors. Dual side mirrors are required if back window is tinted.
Certificate requirements. Manufacturers of film do NOT need to certify the film they sell in the state of Colorado.
Sticker requirements. The State of Colorado law recommends, but DOES NOT require stickers identifying legal tint.
Medical exemption. There is no medical exemption for window tinting.